Hilaria Baldwin is the wife of Alec Baldwin – the famous actor, writer, producer and comedian who played Donald Trump for Saturday Night Live during the 2016-2017 TV season. He also hosts ABC’s Match Game and equally hosted Saturday Night Live in 2011.
Beyond being a wife of a prominent Hollywood celebrity, Hilaria has an attractive resume. She is also a successful business owner, Yoga instructor and author in her own right. She is the lifestyle correspondent for EXTRA which covers fitness, fashion, and celebrity news. She also co-founded a yoga studio named Yoga Vida.
In addition to that, Hilaria is an actress and has made both TV and film debut though she hasn’t appeared in any theatrical film yet. Some of her works include famous films such as Blind (2017) Nightcap (2016) and TV news updates show, Extra (1994). The brunette stunner has also appeared On Good Day New York. Here are more facts to know about this great woman behind Alec’s success.
Background Information, Age
Hilaria Baldwin is a Capricorn. She was born Hilaria Lynn Thomas on January 6, 1984, in Mallorca. Her mom is Spanish while her dad is American, thus, she spent her childhood in both Spain and Boston. At only age two, Hilaria picked interest in dancing and started making good career moves by training in ballet, Spanish dancing, and gymnastics. She switched to international ballroom dancing later on and by the time she turned 13, she had started competing in dance competitions around the world. She further got schooled in New York University where she majored in art, history and dance. After graduation, she started dancing professionally. While she may not have the most blossoming dance career, she has proven to be a multi-talented star, venturing into different fields including yoga instructing, dancing, writing and more.
Hilaria Baldwin is married to famous American comedian Alec Baldwin. She and her lover started dating after they met for the first in 2011 at a Pure Food and Wine restaurant in New York. At first sight, Alec couldn’t hold back his feelings, he had to interrupt her friends to get to talk to her. They talked for a while and that was what started the seemingly undying love that exists between the two till date. They got engaged the following year and married the same year at St. Patrick Old Cathedral in New York. Even though Hilaria was initially mindful of their age gap, their love conquered all. The couple celebrated their fifth anniversary in a sweet event that saw them renew their marriage vows.
Their marriage naturally made Hilaria become a stepmother to Alec’s daughter, Ireland Baldwin, from his first marriage to actress Kim Basinger. Apart from being a stepmom, Hilaria is a mother of four kids. Their first child Carmen Gabriela Baldwin was born on August 23, 2013. On June 17, 2015, they welcomed their second child, a son, Rafael Thomas Baldwin and on September 12 the following year, their child, another boy named Leonardo Angel Charles Baldwin was welcomed into their family. In November 2017, they announced that they were expecting another boy. In May 2018, they welcomed their 4th child, Romeo Alejandro David.
Hilaria is a pretty woman with a fit and flexible body frame. She doesn’t spend so much time at the gym to maintain her well-sculptured body due to her tight schedule but as a yoga instructor, she maintains her figure through jogging, dancing ballet, stretching and yoga. It doesn’t end with these activities, she also eats moderately and follows veganism. She is not very tall and only stands at a height of 1.63m or 5 ft 4 inches but it matches her entire stature.
Facts About Hilaria Baldwin- Alec Baldwin’s Wife
1. Hilaria Baldwin obviously loves a large family. She is considering expanding her clan by having another child, a girl. According to her, her daughter Carmen – though gets along with Ireland – wants a younger sister, so she might consider getting a younger sister to add to her five kids (including 4 biological children of hers and one step-child). Well, it doesn’t look like Alec would be against it having come from a large family himself.
2. Her favourite food is Paella but she has a special weakness for dark chocolate. When it comes to shopping, her favourite place is Zara. Her holiday tradition is the advent calendar opening. Some of the exotic restaurants she prefers to dine in include Emporio, Baker&Co, Aurora Soho or Aurora Brooklyn.
3. Hilaria is also a bright author and has a motivational book released in 2016 titled The Living Clearly Method: 5 Principles for a Fit Body, Healthy Mind& Joyful Life. She also has a fitness DVD named Fit Mommy-to-be Prenatal Yoga which she released in 2013.
4. Life comes with different challenges and the multi-talented mother of four has tasted that first hand. She suffered from anorexia and bulimia in the past while dancing professionally.
5. Hilaria still holds her Spanish root very dear. Since she is a bilinguist who speaks English and Spanish fluently, she is making sure that her kids don’t lose that heritage as well, thus, she’s raising them to speak both languages.
6. Though she motivates people to live healthily, Hilaria is outspoken against body-shaming and supports acceptance of one’s body.
7. As a child, Hilaria didn’t get to watch TV. She literally grew up without getting to watch TV.
8. On her own terms at age five, she decided to give up eating animals and became a vegetarian. However, when she was pregnant, she had to break some rules as the doctor advised her to add fish and egg to her diet