Jenna Vulcano is the younger sister of Sal Vulcano, the American improvisational/stand-up comedian, actor, and producer. Just like her brother, she is an actress and comedienne. She was born on the 4th of August 1986, and IS currently 36 years old.
If you are a fan of the hit TV show, Impractical Jokers, you will definitely be familiar with Jenna Vulcano. Vulcano is a native of Staten Island and has American nationality. Even though she is not one of the major cast members of Impractical Jokers, she has been featured on multiple episodes of the show as she is related to one of the major stars, namely, Sal Vulcano.
Jenna is every inch a member of the Impractical Jokers family and once married one of them as a prank. In real life, she is happily married to a former cop named George C. Shammas, and they have two kids together.
Jenna Vulcano’s Profile Summary
- Full name: Jenna Vulcano
- Gender: Female
- Date of birth: 4th of August 1986
- Jenna Vulcano’s Age: 36 years old
- Ethnicity: Italian, Cuban, and Puerto Rican
- Nationality: American
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
- Religion: Christianity
- Marital Status: Married
- Jenna Vulcano’s Husband: George C. Shammas
- Jenna Vulcano’s Children: Two
- Jenna Vulcano’s Parents: Sal and Dianne Vulcano
- Siblings: Sal, Kelly Ann, and Dianne Vulcano
- Jenna Vulcano’s Height in Inches: 5 feet 8 inches
- Jenna Vulcano’s Height in Centimetres: 173 cm
- Jenna Vulcano’s Weight: 54kg (120 lbs)
- Jenna Vulcano’s Net worth: $100,000
- Famous for: Sal Vulcano’s sister
- Jenna Vulcano’s Instagram: @Jenna.Shammas
- Jenna Vulcano’s Facebook: Jenna Shammas
Jenna Vulcano is a Native New Yorker and has Italian, Cuban, and Puerto Rican Origins
Jenna Vulcano was born on the 4th of August 1986 in Staten Island, New York. Her nationality is American, while her ethnicity is an eclectic mix of Italian, Cuban, and Puerto Rican. This is thanks to her parents, Salvatore Vulcano and Dianne Vulcano. Jenna Vulcano spent her formative years in Staten Island and completed her high school diploma at a local institution.
She subsequently proceeded to college and completed a degree before delving into the workforce to make a living for herself. Vulcano had a regular upbringing, but she suffered some heartache after her parents divorced while she was growing up.
She has Three Siblings, Including Famous Stand Up and Improv Comic Sal Vulcano
Jenna Vulcano has a total of three elder siblings, and one of them is the popular comic, actor, and producer Sal Vulcano. Vulcano is one of the founding members of the comedy troupe known as The Tenderloins. Alongside his three pals, James Murray, Brian Quinn, and Joe Gatto, they host and perform in the hit TV show, Impractical Jokers.
Impractical Jokers feature the quartet daring each other to do embarrassing stuff in public. The person that fails to complete his task is subjected to a horrible punishment such as looking for their keys in a pile of garbage or elephant pooh.
Sal and his fellow Tenderloins launched their careers on online platforms such as MySpace before debuting Impractical Jokers on TV in 2011. The show has become quite famous, and Sal has utilized the fame to establish himself as a stand-up comic, actor, and producer.
Aside from Sal Vulcano, Jenna Vulcano also has two other siblings, namely elder sisters, Kelly Ann and Dianne. Dianne holds a degree from the City University of New York-College of Staten Island. She presently administers a medical practice in New York.
Jenna Vulcano has Appeared in Multiple Episodes of Impractical Jokers
Jenna Vulcano previously worked as a receptionist at the Amboy Medical Practice in Toms River, New Jersey. In her spare time, she explored her creativity by featuring in multiple episodes of Impractical Jokers. Between 2012 and 2014, she appeared in about three episodes of the show.
This saw her involved in intimate situations with the other Tenderloins members, much to her brother’s chagrin. However, the crescendo came in the season three finale when she married one of the Tenderloins, James Murray, as a punishment for her brother, who had failed a task.
The wedding was quite realistic and took place in a chapel. It featured several guests and a clergyman while Jenna wore a wedding gown. Her supposed groom, Murray, also dressed up properly in a suit, and they exchanged their vows before everyone.
Sal was in the audience and tried to ruin the ceremony, but he could not succeed as the legal papers were quite real. Of course, his fellow Tenderloins milked the whole thing for what it was worth, and Murray cheekily remarked that he had gained a wife and a brother (i.e., Sal) all in one day.
She is Married to a Former Police Office and Auto Shop Manager Named George C. Shammas
Jenna Vulcano’s marriage to Murray lasted for just a couple of hours, and they had it annulled that same day. The young lady obviously had a wonderful time pranking her elder brother, and as a result, she has gone on to feature in other Impractical Jokers spinoffs.
One of them was the TV game show, The Misery Index, which took place in 2020. She also appeared in one episode of Impractical Jokers: After Party in 2021. When Jenna Vulcano is not busy working with The Tenderloins, she focuses on her loving husband and family.
Jenna Vulcano’s real husband is a fellow Staten Island native named George C. Shammas. George is an automotive repair shop manager. He holds a diploma from Tottenville High School Staten Island and a degree in criminal justice/police science from Sussex County Community College. He further trained in automotive repair at Apex Technical School.
George C. Shammas spent seven years (2004-2011) as a police officer with the New York Police Department. He is now focused on automotive repair and has served as a service advisor ad assistant service manager at various auto shops. He presently serves as shop manager of Downs Ford in Toms River, New Jersey.
They Tied The Knot in 2018 and Have Welcomed Two Kids
Jenna Vulcano and George C. Shammas tied the knot on the 27th of February 2018. The ceremony had a black and white theme and featured all their loved ones, including Jenna’s famous older brother, Sal. Jenna and George have been married for about 5 now, and their union keeps on going strong.
The couple has welcomed about two kids, a son and a daughter, and Jenna left her work in 2018 to focus on being a full-time mom and housewife. She regularly posts loved-up pictures of her and her husband together on Facebook. She also posts pictures of her little ones doing fun stuff such as visiting a games arcade and the like.
Key Facts About Jenna Vulcano
- Q: Who is Jenna Vulcano? Jenna Vulcano is an American comedian and actress, best known for her appearances on the reality show “Impractical Jokers” and as the sister of Sal Vulcano, one of the main cast members of the show.
- Q: What is Jenna Vulcano’s age and birthday? Jenna Vulcano was born on August 4, 1986, which makes her 36 years old.
- Q: Where was Jenna Vulcano born and where does she currently reside? A: Jenna was born in New York City and she currently resides there.
- Q: Did Jenna Vulcano actually marry James Murray from “Impractical Jokers”? A: Jenna Vulcano married James Murray in the season 3 finale of “Impractical Jokers”, however, this marriage was part of a prank on the show and was annulled shortly after.
- Q: Is Jenna Vulcano currently married? A: Yes, Jenna Vulcano is currently married to George C. Shammas. They got married on February 26, 2018, and have two children together.
- Q: What is Jenna Vulcano’s net worth? A: Jenna Vulcano’s estimated net worth is around $100,000.
- Q: What is Jenna Vulcano’s profession aside from her appearances on “Impractical Jokers”? A: Jenna Vulcano works as a medical receptionist in Staten Island, New York, outside of her appearances on television.
- Q: How many times has Jenna Vulcano appeared on “Impractical Jokers”? A: Jenna Vulcano has appeared three times on “Impractical Jokers”.
- Q: What is Jenna Vulcano’s educational background? A: Jenna Vulcano graduated with honors from Monsignor Farrell High School on Staten Island and continued her studies at Kingsborough College in Brooklyn.