Dana Lee Burgio is an American celebrity spouse and entrepreneur famously known as the ex-wife of Scott Hall, an American former professional wrestler, and WWE Hall of Famer. They were married from 1990 to 1998 and from 1999 to 2001, a time during which they welcomed two children; Cassidy Hall and Cody Taylor Hall.
Dana’s relationship with Scott wasn’t all rosy, as they divorced in 1998 due to Hall’s drug and alcohol problems. After reconciling and getting hitched for the second time in 1999, the couple went their separate ways for good two years later, in 2001. However, many years after their divorce, Dana Lee Burgio made headlines in March 2022 following the death of her ex-husband.
Dana Lee Burgio’s Profile Summary
- Full name: Dana Lee Burgio
- Nickname: Dana Hall
- Gender: Female
- Date of birth: Early 1960s
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
- Religion: Christianity
- Marital Status: Divorced
- Dana Lee Burgio’s Husband: Scott Hall (m. 1990, div. 1998; m. 1999, div. 2001)
- Dana Lee Burgio’s Children: 2, including Cassidy Hall and Cody Taylor Hall
- Dana Lee Burgio’s Height in Inches: 5 feet 6 inches
- Dana Lee Burgio’s Height in Centimetres: 168 cm
- Dana Lee Burgio’s Weight: 67 kg
- Body measurements in Inches: 34-28-34 inches
- Dana Lee Burgio’s Net Worth: $2 million est.
- Famous for: Being Scott Hall’s ex-wife
Dana Lee Burgio was Born and Raised in the United States
Born Dana Lee Burgio in Florida, United States, Scott’s ex-wife spent her early years in Florida with her family. The exact date, month, and year she was born has been a mystery. However, several online sources say she was born either in 1960 or 1963, meaning she should be around 63 or 60 years old.
There’s a dearth of information about Dana’s parents and what they do for a living. It is also hard to tell if Dana had other siblings or if she was an only child. The only information available is that the talented entrepreneur holds an American nationality and is of white ethnicity.
Dana is well-educated. She completed her high school education at Winter Park High School, Winter Springs, Florida, but when she graduated is not public knowledge. After graduation, she proceeded to Seminole State College where she obtained her bachelor’s degree in 2004. Like her other personal information, the course Dana studied is not available in the public domain.
She is an Entrepreneur
According to Dana’s Facebook page, she started a company called Your Angel around 2004. The company specializes in several home help businesses like working as an assistant, errands, mural painting, cleaning, party planning, airport transportation, house/pet sitting, bartending, etc. Her motto is: “Never fear; your angel is here.”
Dana hasn’t shared much about her business. Albeit, we know it was a successful venture for her. Aside from her business, there is not much info regarding what Dana Lee Burgio does for a living. However, she graced the limelight following her relationship and eventual marriage to the renowned former WWE star Scott Hall.
Dana Became Scott Hall’s Wife in 1990
Dana met WWE superstar Scott Hall, also known as Razor Ramon, several years ago. How and when they met is not available in the public domain. However, it is known that they started a relationship that led to them walking down the aisle in 1990. While their union lasted, Dana and Scott were enjoying their relationship.
However, eight years into their union, the couple started having issues about Scott’s incessant drug use and alcohol abuse. When she couldn’t cope with it anymore, Dana decided to walk away from the marriage; thus, filing for a divorce, which was finalized in the same year.
They Remarried in 1999 and Divorced in 2001
After their first divorce, Dana Lee Burgio and Scott Hall decided to patch things up while Scott agreed to work on his drug and alcohol use habits. It should be noted that Scott’s drug and alcohol issues were first publicized in the late 1990s and largely affected his career and marriage.
However, Dana and Scott exchanged vows for the second time sometime in 1999. They lived together for two more years before finally going their separate ways for good. The reason for their divorce was still Scott’s increased drug and alcohol habits. As a result, Dana decided to leave him for good.
The duo had two children, and they later committed to co-parenting them. Despite the strain in their relationship, they tried as much as possible to give their kids a stable upbringing.
Did Dana Lee Burgio Remarry After Scott Hall?
After their second and final divorce, Dana Lee Burgio and Scott Hall didn’t get back ever again. That notwithstanding, Dana has remained single and never committed to another relationship to date. She devoted herself to caring for her children and, at the same time, stayed away from the spotlight.
However, the same can’t be said of Scott, who later married a second wife. The WWE Hall of Famer married Jessica Hart in 2006. Like his first marriage, his second union didn’t work out as he and Jessica divorced a year later in 2007. The reason for their divorce was also linked to Scott’s drug use and alcohol issues.
Sadly, Scott passed away on March 14, 2022, after being hospitalized for breaking his hip. He suffered three heart attacks in the process and was placed on life support on March 12 at WellStar Kennestone Hospital in Marietta, Georgia. Two days later, he was taken off life support, but he later died about four to six hours later at age 63.
The late WWE Hall of Famer was buried on April 8, 2022, at Trinity Church Cemetry at St. Mary’s, Maryland. He was survived by his ex-wives and two children.
Dana Lee Burgio and Scott Hall Had Two Children
Through her marriage to Scott Hall, Dana Lee Burgio had two children; a son named Cody Hall and a daughter named Cassidy Hall. Meet them below.
Cody Hall is a Wrestler
- Date of birth: May 31, 1991
- Age: 32 years old
- Occupation: Professional Wrestler
Born Cody Taylor Hall on May 31, 1991, Cody is Dana’s first child with Scott Hall. Like his father, Cody followed in his footsteps to become a professional wrestler. He is perhaps best known for being a member of New Japan Pro-Wrestling (NJPW) where he is a member of the Bullet Club. Being a second-generation wrestler, Cody started training with his father in 2010.
Before becoming a professional wrestler, Cody joined the United States Army and served as a part of the 460th Security Forces Squadron at the Buckley Air Force Base in Colorado. He debuted as a professional wrestler in 2012 and had his first match against Josh Hess at the Belleview Pro Wrestling. Since then, Cody has competed in the Japanese DDT-Pro Wrestling, Major League Wrestling, Pro Wrestling Noah, etc.
Cody shares a cordial relationship with his mom and dad. He also has a younger sister named Cassidy, whom he is very fond of. Sadly, after his dad passed away in March 2022, the wrestler shared a heartfelt message on Instagram, saying his father would be greatly missed.
Dana’s Daughter Cassidy is a Registered Nurse
- Date of birth: March 27, 1995
- Age: 28 years old
- Occupation: Nurse
Cassidy Hall is Dana Lee Burgio and Scott Hall’s second child and only daughter. She was born on March 27, 1995, in Winter Springs, Florida, United States. She completed her early education at Springs High School, Florida. After that, she enrolled at the University of Central Florida, from where she graduated in 2018.
Cassidy now works as a registered nurse at St. Joseph Hospital Denver. She has also worked at the Denver Hospice, St Peter’s Health facility, and Advent Health Orlando. Beyond her career, Cassidy is still single and not married yet. She shares a strong relationship with her parents and older brother Cody and usually uploads their family moments on Instagram.
Key Facts About Dana Lee Burgio
- Who is Dana Lee Burgio? Dana Lee Burgio is the former spouse of the late American professional wrestler Scott Hall. She is also an American businesswoman from Winter Springs, Florida.
- How did Dana Lee Burgio and Scott Hall meet? Dana Lee Burgio first met Scott Hall when she was 17 years old at an Orlando bar where they both worked. They reconnected over 8 years later at a different nightclub in the Orlando region.
- How long were Dana Lee Burgio and Scott Hall married? Dana and Scott were married twice. The first marriage lasted for eight years and the second one lasted for two years.
- Do Dana Lee Burgio and Scott Hall have children? Yes, they have two children together, a son named Cody Taylor Hall and a daughter named Cassidy Hall.
- What caused Dana Lee Burgio and Scott Hall’s marriage to end? Scott Hall’s wrestling career and subsequent drug and alcohol addiction led to their divorce.
- Did Dana Lee Burgio remarry after her divorce from Scott Hall? No, Dana did not remarry after her divorce from Scott Hall. She focused on raising her children and running her business.
- What does Dana Lee Burgio do for a living? Dana Lee Burgio is a businesswoman who runs her own company named “Your Angel”. The company offers a variety of services including errand running, airport transportation, party organizing, pet sitting, handywoman services, decorating, and cleaning.
- Where is Dana Lee Burgio now? Dana Lee Burgio is believed to reside in Colorado Springs, Colorado, in the United States, according to certain web sources.
- Who are Dana Lee Burgio’s children? Dana Lee Burgio has two children with Scott Hall, a son named Cody Taylor Hall, who is a professional wrestler, and a daughter named Cassidy Hall, who is a nurse.
- What does Dana Lee Burgio’s company “Your Angel” offer? “Your Angel” offers a variety of services including errand running, airport transportation, party organizing, pet sitting, handywoman services, decorating, and cleaning.
- When did Dana Lee Burgio start her company? Dana started running her company “Your Angel” in January 2002.
- What was the cause of Scott Hall’s death? Scott Hall passed away on March 14, 2022, due to complications developed after his hip replacement operation.
- Was Dana Lee Burgio married to Scott Hall at the time of his death? No, at the time of Scott Hall’s death, he and Dana Lee Burgio were no longer together.
- Did Dana Lee Burgio and Scott Hall remain in contact after their divorce? Yes, despite their separation, Dana tried to help Scott with his addictions and they reunited multiple times.