From outrightly funny truth/revelations to absurd yet comical dares, teens and even adults love truth or dare games especially when we are playing them amongst our friends. It is a very popular game mostly played for adventure which often gets us learning new things about our friends or simply having fun. However, it can be difficult to come up with good truth or dare questions, hence through vigorous research, we have come up with a list of 50 truth or dare questions every teen will enjoy playing.
Best Truth or Dare Questions To Play With Other Teens
- What are you most afraid of?
- What was your childhood nickname?
- What is your special talent?
- Can you speak a different language?
- What is something you have stolen?
- What is your dream job?
- Say 5 bad habits you have?
- What would you do with a million dollars if you ever won the lottery?
- What is the silliest thing you have an emotional attachment to?
- At what time do you wake up in the morning?
- Have you ever let someone take the blame for something you did?
- What lie have you told that hurt someone?
- What you do when you are alone at home?
- How many times a day do you eat?
- Which kind of food do you like the most?
- Favorite Place you like to visit?
- What is the most embarrassing thing your parents have caught you doing?
- What do you like about me?
- Say 5 negatives about me!
- Whom do you hate the most?
- Who do you love the most?
- Say some good qualities of your crush.
- Name a Guy/Girl whom you want to Date.
- How many Boys/Girls have given you love letters?
- Why did you break up with your last boyfriend or girlfriend?
Good Dares for Truth or Dare While Playing With Friends with These Daring Dares
- Go outside or somewhere public and do the chicken dance.
- Act like any animal you choose for 1 minute.
- Exchange shirts with the person next to you for the next round of questions.
- Say the alphabet backward in a foreign accent you choose.
- Choose any one here and dance with him/her.
- Moonwalk while a friend takes a video.
- Prank call someone you know and propose marriage to him/her.
- Crack an egg on your head and rub it all over your head.
- Go outside and march down the road, singing a song loudly.
- Shout your first crush name loudly.
- Tell a bad joke in a really enthusiastic way.
- Do a belly dance in the circle of the players.
- Let everyone in the group style your hair and take photos.
- Wear your pants backward for the rest of the game.
- Have a two-minute conversation with an inanimate object and tell what the object told you.
- Suck all your fingers like they were the sweetest things you’ve ever tasted.
- Sing instead of speaking for the next two rounds of the game.
- Tell someone honestly and bluntly what you think of them.
- Continuously talk for 3 minutes without stopping.
- Go to your neighbor hurriedly and ask for some toilet paper.
- Act like a mad person who has escaped from a mental institution.
- Let the person next to you text whatever comes to their mind to anyone on your phone.
- Dance like no one is watching you.
- Roll on the floor for 2 minutes!
- Curse like a sailor for 20 seconds straight.
How To Play Truth or Dare for Teens
Typically, to play the truth or dare game, players should be seated in such a way that they are facing each other. A bottle can be spun and whoever it points at starts the game by either answering a question truthfully or performing a dare.
When the first player must have answered a truth or done a dare, he/she will ask the next player “Truth or Dare?” Depending on the second player’s response, the player will have to answer a truth or perform a dare before asking the third player “Truth or Dare.” And so, the game continues. Who’s next to play can also be decided by spinning the bottle and whoever the tip points at (often randomly) is at liberty to ask any player to answer a truth or perform a dare.
Here’s How To Make Your Truth or Dare Game Even More Interesting
There’s hardly ever a time when playing truth or dare is not a fun thing to do amongst friends. But when you have played the game several times with the same people, there seem to be fewer/newer truths or dares to spice up the game which often takes out the fun in the game. However, you can try doing any or all the suggestions below in your next truth or dare game to make it more interesting.
What Are The Other Ways To Play Truth or Dare?
In the past, it was impossible to play the truth or dare game when you are not physically close with your friends or other players as the case maybe. However, such is no longer the case as you can even play the game remotely via text or on the internet and still have fun.
- Truth Or Dare By Text
When you and your friends are not close by, you all can still have fun playing truth or dare by implying texting the questions and answers/truths. However for the dares, players will have to provide a picture or video evidence that they performed the dare.
- Playing Truth or Dare On The Internet
Another great way you can play truth or dare with your friends is online. This can be done in a simple video call using Skype, Zoom or any other video calling platform convenient for you and your friends.