Bunnie Xo, the wife of Jelly Roll, has undergone several plastic surgery procedures, including breast implant, blepharoplasty, facelift, lip augmentation, and rhinoplasty. Bonnie stands out among other social media personalities due to her green eyes, blonde hair, and heavily tattooed body.
Born on 21st January 1995, the 28-year-old Bunnie Xo is an American Instagram model, podcaster, YouTuber, and social media influencer famous for being the wife of Jelly Roll, the American rapper.
She is also known to have undergone some plastic surgeries on her body to make her appear more alluring. The procedures she has undergone include breast implant, blepharoplasty, facelift, lip augmentation, and rhinoplasty.
The Truth About Bunnie Xo’s Plastic Surgeries
Bunnie XO once admitted to getting breast implant surgery in the 2000s. She was said to have invested about $10,000 in the procedure, which allowed her to feel more confident with herself. Seeing that she was once an exotic dancer, having huge breasts was a plus for her career as a stripper.
Examples of Plastic Surgeries Jelly Rolls’ Wife Has Undergone
Bonnie has since retired from stripping, and by all indications, she looks to have removed the implants that made her a huge attraction. Other than the breast implants she has spoken of, other plastic surgeries she has undergone include blepharoplasty, eyebrow lift, facelift, lip augmentation, rhinoplasty, botox, and cheek augmentation/cheek implant.
Blepharoplasty is a procedure that is done to remove the excess skin above and below the eyelids that come as a result of aging. With the eyelids stretching and the muscles supporting them getting weak as old age sets in, people develop bags under their eyes. It could also come as saggy eyebrows and droopy upper lids.
Blepharoplasty is the procedure to undergo to get rid of it, and it is reported to be one of the many that Bonnie XO has gotten. Another one of Bonnie XO’s reported plastic surgeries is lip augmentation, a procedure that creates more youthful-looking lips by increasing their fullness and making them enlarged.
You do not have to have aged to undergo this procedure as not everyone naturally has full lips, and you can decide to get them as Jelly Roll’s wife allegedly did. There are different types of lip augmentation procedures that can be done, and some are nonsurgical procedures that use fillers to plump up the lips temporarily.
The other major cosmetic procedure she reportedly went through is rhinoplasty, commonly called a nose job. This procedure involves the reconstruction of the shape of the nose.
Why Bunnie Xo’s Plastic Surgery Procedures Made the News
Bunnie XO has not necessarily been forthcoming about her history with plastic surgery. The only time it has been discussed was when she revealed that she removed her breast implants for health reasons. She was said to have been in great discomfort, suffering from ear pains, anxiety, candidiasis, and heart palpitations which led her to wear a heart monitor.
She went through this for a few years, and doctors could not accurately diagnose her. Bunnie would, however, later discover through an internet forum that it was her breast implants that were the problem.
Over 100,000 women had similar or other outrageous symptoms after getting breast implants. These symptoms later disappeared after they removed their implants, so she decided it was time to get hers removed. She documented it all on her YouTube channel.
Fans and internet users began discussing Bonnie XO’s ordeal and plastic surgery history after she became linked to American rapper Jelly Roll. Details of their love life are few and far between, but it is believed that they began dating sometime in the mid-2010s.
The couple met while Jelly was on tour in Las Vegas, where Bunnie lives. They would go on to start a relationship before later getting married. The musician, who is originally from Nashville, Tennessee, first gained fame in 2010 after he collaborated with Memphis rapper Lil Wyte on the song “Pop Another Pill.”
The song was well received by the public as it garnered over 6.3 million YouTube views. He has since then released many other songs, including the RIAA Platinum-certified “Save Me” from the album Self Medicated and the RIAA Gold-certified “Creature” (featuring Krizz Kaliko and Tech N9ne) from the album A Beautiful Disaster, both in 2020.
Key Facts About Jelly Rolls’ Wife, Bunnie XO
- Who is Bunnie XO? Bunnie XO, whose real name is Bunnie DeFord, is a model, YouTube sensation, and podcast host best known for being the wife of the award-winning country star, Jelly Roll. Born on January 22, 1980, Bunnie hails from Houston, Texas, and has made a name for herself in the entertainment industry.
- How did Bunnie XO and Jelly Roll meet? Bunnie XO and Jelly Roll first met in 2015 at one of his shows in Sin City’s Country Saloon in Las Vegas. They hit it off immediately, and Bunnie was reportedly drawn to the “saddest eyes in the room”. They got married in August 2016.
- What does Bunnie XO do for a living? Bunnie XO is a multi-talented personality. She is a successful podcast host of “Dumb Blonde Podcast”, where she engages in wide-ranging conversations about life lessons, the sex worker industry, and more. In addition to this, she is also a YouTuber with more than 200,000 subscribers, where she posts vlogs, challenges, and podcast episodes.
- What is Bunnie XO’s relationship with Jelly Roll’s children? Bunnie has been a stepmother to Jelly Roll’s children, Bailee Ann and Noah, from his past relationships. Jelly Roll has publicly appreciated Bunnie’s efforts in raising Bailee Ann, crediting her for helping him re-establish his relationship with his daughter.
- Has Bunnie XO had plastic surgery? Yes, Bunnie XO has been open about undergoing several plastic surgeries. She had a breast implant which she later removed for health reasons. She has also had botox, a facelift, an eyebrow lift, lip augmentation, rhinoplasty, and cheek augmentation.
- What kind of plastic surgeries has Bunnie XO undergone? Bunnie XO has undergone various procedures, including breast augmentation, botox, a facelift, an eyebrow lift, lip augmentation, rhinoplasty, and cheek augmentation.
- Why did Bunnie XO decide to remove her breast implants? Bunnie XO decided to have her breast implants removed due to health reasons. She experienced discomfort, ear pains, anxiety, infections, and chest pain, which she later discovered were caused by her breast implants.
- Did Bunnie XO’s plastic surgeries impact her career? Yes, her breast implants, in particular, are said to have boosted her self-confidence and benefited her career as a stripper. However, she has since left that profession and had the implants removed.
- Is Bunnie XO open about her plastic surgeries? Bunnie XO has been quite open about her surgeries. However, she only discussed it in detail when she decided to remove her breast implants for health reasons.
- How many times has Bunnie XO been married? Bunnie XO has been married three times. Her current and third husband is Jelly Roll, whom she married in August 2016.
- Who is Bunnie XO’s husband, Jelly Roll? Jelly Roll, whose real name is Jason DeFord, is a well-known American rapper and country singer. He is known for his collaborations with artists like Lil Wyte, Struggle Jennings, and Ryan Upchurch.
- What was Bunnie XO’s childhood like? Bunnie XO had a difficult childhood. Her biological mother was a stripper who abandoned her when she was three months old. She lived with her musician father and his new wife, Michelle, but she ran away from home at the age of 14 due to her strict parents.